Consort Municipal Library is excited to announce we are once again open to the public, for the hours of 3:30 to 8:30pm Monday through Thursday. We are still offering curbside pickup for those patrons who wish to continue using this service.
While we are excited to be back, we still need to ensure we keep ourselves and our community safe by following a few important protocols for the current COVID 19 pandemic:
- Any items returned will be quarantined for 72 hours (3 days) before being checked in. Therefore, we are extending our grace period for overdue fines to 5 days to take into account for the time an item must be in quarantine before being checked in.
- We ask that immediately upon entry to the library that you sanitize your hands using the hand sanitizers provided.
- While masks are not mandatory, they are encouraged.
- Please use appropriate social distancing methods and try to maintain a 2m (6 feet) distance from other patrons not in your family household.
- Frequently touched areas will be wiped regularly.
- If you do feel unwell please stay at home or use our curbside pickup service and the external book drop for returning materials.
- Unfortunately, at this time our washroom facilities are currently unavailable to the public, unless in case of emergency, until further notice.
While all this sounds a bit intimidating, we are very happy to see our patrons and community members come in to use our space, in a safe and socially responsible way. Please come in and say hello, check out what we have to offer, or ask our librarian to search for other possible items that can be ordered in.